This is a non-shooting course that covers the basics of gun safety as well as safe storage of firearms and ammunition in the home.
During the 2 hour class, students learn:
- How to be a safe and responsible gun owner
- Rules for safe gun handling
- Primary causes of firearm accidents
- Firearm parts
- How to unload certain action types
- Ammunition components
- Safe storage and care of firearms in the home
- How to talk to your children about firearms
The cost of this class is $20
Take charge of your family’s safety!